Linden Homes Decor

Corey MacIntyre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Corey MacIntyre said:

I was wondering since we can get a package with the walls, fencing and what not from the mailbox, can we have the fencing altered or changed completely.

You would need someone with permission (hence a Mole) to do that. You could put in a support ticket asking, but since a good many folks would rather see the Moles working on MORE and DIFFERENT builds  :SwingingFriends:I suspect that your request would be far down on the list if considered at all.  

Since the rules for "off parcel" (not off sim) say that your items "might" be returned, you could possibly cover over the existing fence with another fence -- like one in the LH pack from the mailbox. So for example you could cover over a picket fence with a hedge.  You would need a few building skills to accomplish this. You could then wait and see if that is acceptable. Your fence COULD be returned --again, according to the covenant. 

BUT ALL THAT BEING SAID, the person who designed the sim pretty obviously had a plan and the fence was part of that. SO ---  better I think to live with it or to maybe move when more houses come on the market.  Some folks have put fences inside of fences but personally I think that looks pretty awful.  

You CAN DERENDER AND BLACKLIST your fence so you don't see it at all OR put some bushes inside to soften the look perhaps. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Corey MacIntyre said:

I was wondering since we can get a package with the walls, fencing and what not from the mailbox, can we have the fencing altered or changed completely.

Linden Homes are premade parcels, key word being premade. You move in there as is and you can add your own things to the mix. You can however not get rid of what is already there and I doubt they will change it for you as Chic already mentioned. They had a vision, the land looks like it's supposed to, and if they start changing it up for one person, others will want it too and the Linden Home continent will eventually look like the hodgepodge the mainland is.

If you want full control over what is on your land, I strongly suggest you a) buy a parcel on mainland or b) rent a parcel somewhere (and again, stay away from premade rentals).

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.