Cashier still down?

Aishagain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Cashier function in all SL clients has apparently been down since 10:15am SLT today; we are warned that purchases are not possible during this maintenance.  For six hours? Does this include ALL type of purchase and other financial transactions such as in-world rent payments?  This seems a very long time for this type of maintenance.

11 minutes ago, Aishagain said:

The Cashier function in all SL clients has apparently been down since 10:15am SLT today; we are warned that purchases are not possible during this maintenance.  For six hours? Does this include ALL type of purchase and other financial transactions such as in-world rent payments?  This seems a very long time for this type of maintenance.

10.15 slt its now 2.20 slt... that's 4 hours not 6. 

https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/incidents/vr2x6s6dnfy3

• Thanks 1

Durr.  there's me thinking I can count!  Sorry!

Mind you it is now 5pm SLT and the Grid Status page STILL shows the Maintenance, so maybe it is still going, maybe not.  I found I could transfer money to other accounts and make inworld purchases a few minutes ago so.....? :S

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aishagain said:

Durr.  there's me thinking I can count!  Sorry!

Mind you it is now 5pm SLT and the Grid Status page STILL shows the Maintenance, so maybe it is still going, maybe not.  I found I could transfer money to other accounts and make inworld purchases a few minutes ago so.....? :S

You are right though, its now over 12 hours later and the grid status has not been updated with the all clear.

Yay! It's finished...looking at the GSP a little earlier it looks as though it was just the cashier function and marketplace that was affected and I had heard of folk having issues with MP purchases so maybe that's why.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.