What kind of jobs 12,000 - 13,000 a week income?

Kush Daddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello friends!

I am looking to earn money for college. I need about 200.00 a month which translates to roughly 12-13k inworld per week. Are there any jobs or work I can do to make this income? Thanks!

No sex work even though I am an adult. (Not insulting anyone, I am just not that personality type.)

• Create something everyone wants and market it properly.  MP works. I've friends who make decent money selling their creations, but it requires a lot of work and a learning curve to learn how to build stuff in SL.
  • Manage something significant, like a larger store. 
  • Offer a service that people are willing to pay you for and be prepared to work quite a few hours and still maybe not make a consistent sum (DJ or photography for example). 
  • Own land and be a landlord. (this last one has been quite lucrative at times in SL, not sure about now, especially for a newcomer without land and resources already)

All of these require either a skill-set, an outlay of money, or both.  Most also require marketing skill and good people skills.

And of course, sex work... not my cuppa either.  Shrug.  I do know people who do it and make money, but they don't seem to be thrilled and they are more of the mindset than me.  I think I'd rather work a menial RL job than do sex work, even in pixel form, but that is just me. 

It only takes about a semester to become a home care aide or some kind of med tech (there are various kinds, some work in hospitals, some work in client's homes). It probably will give you more than $200 per week in most parts of the country (assuming you are in the US).  It also offers possibilities for moving up a rung on the health care ladder if you're able to study some more.  Of course, these do require that you are able bodied and able to leave home.  I'm aware that some people here aren't able to get around easily for one reason or another.  Medical data entry is also a possibility and that can be done from home if you have a computer.  Good Luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.