I have a challenge! (Avatar designing)

Gopi Passiflora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What's the back story to the character? Or to the game?

It's an interesting idea, Gopi, but I suspect that you're not going to get many, if indeed any, takers on this. Avatar design tends to be a very personal thing, and while you'll certainly see pics of avatars dressed as favourite anime, movie, or video game characters, they tend to be characters to which the photographer feels a personal connection for some reason. I certainly can't see myself expending time and effort (not to mention money) on designing a look, however "cool" it might be, with which I don't feel a personal sense of engagement.

Unless of course you can really make it worth my while. How much is this "prize" you're thinking of offering . . . 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What's the back story to the character? Or to the game?

It's an interesting idea, Gopi, but I suspect that you're not going to get many, if indeed any, takers on this. Avatar design tends to be a very personal thing, and while you'll certainly see pics of avatars dressed as favourite anime, movie, or video game characters, they tend to be characters to which the photographer feels a personal connection for some reason. I certainly can't see myself expending time and effort (not to mention money) on designing a look, however "cool" it might be, with which I don't feel a personal sense of engagement.

Unless of course you can really make it worth my while. How much is this "prize" you're thinking of offering . . . 😉

Hmm...I see what you mean. The game is a mobile-only MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, think League of Legends) called Mobile Legends.  It's about a bunch of characters that just fight each other in teams of five. Layla does have her own back story...I'll see if I can pull it up.

I was thinking about the prize be something from the marketplace or 1000 Lindens....

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.