Trigger inworld sound attachment from HUD

reallexness

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

I'm am looking for a script that would allow me to trigger a random sound from an inworld attachment (worn) on my avatar via a HUD.  I've found scripts that will let me play sounds from huds or from attached items, but I want to be able to make the sound play inworld, centered on my avatar, when I click the hud.  Click HUD, sound plays from an object I'm wearing.

I've looked all over the marketplace and thrown in so many different searches trying to find articles or suggestions.  I should also point out that I have zero scripting ability but would greatly appreciate any help I can get!

Thanks

3 hours ago, reallexness said:

I've looked all over the marketplace and thrown in so many different searches trying to find articles or suggestions.  I should also point out that I have zero scripting ability but would greatly appreciate any help I can get!

In that case, your next move should be to post in either the Wanted forum -- to find a script that already exists -- or the InWorld Employment forum -- to hire a scripter to write a custom script for you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.