Piggu Jonathan help?

SiriusXx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all! I'm really looking for more clothes for my piggu that aren't belly shirts and shorts that are super high.

I'm also REALLY looking for tattoos for him. If anyone can help, that would be great.

I have ZERO design skills, so making them for myself isn't happening.

9 minutes ago, SiriusXx said:

Hey all! I'm really looking for more clothes for my piggu that aren't belly shirts and shorts that are super high.

I'm also REALLY looking for tattoos for him. If anyone can help, that would be great.

Perhaps try in "wanted". We who post here is mostly shoppers, not creators.

You will have to give the texture files to a designer, and he/she paint the tattoos on it, merge the layers to one skin with tattoos again, and upload them and give them to you.

It's up to you and the designer, what it will cost. It is many tattoo templates on the internet that they can just add on, or you can order a custom job that wrap over and around seams. And they need skills to make that good, so it's not an obvious seam... You should ask to see samples of his/her work first.

Clothes, I have no clue how difficult it is to make them.

11 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Perhaps try in "wanted". We who post here is mostly shoppers, not creators.

You will have to give the texture files to a designer, and he/she paint the tattoos on it, merge the layers to one skin with tattoos again, and upload them and give them to you.

It's up to you and the designer, what it will cost. It is many tattoo templates on the internet that they can just add on, or you can order a custom job that wrap over and around seams. And they need skills to make that good, so it's not an obvious seam... You should ask to see samples of his/her work first.

Clothes, I have no clue how difficult it is to make them.

Hey thanks! Where is the wanted section? I might try that. I have their developers pack but it really just comes with some shirts. I have no idea what to do with it lol

2 minutes ago, SiriusXx said:

Hey thanks! Where is the wanted section? I might try that. I have their developers pack but it really just comes with some shirts. I have no idea what to do with it lol

I marked the thread so a moderator can move it to "wanted". It is further down here, in a subforum under commerce.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/313-wanted/

There's skin and tattoo dev kits for June, but none for Jonathan. It might be worth sending a notecard to the Piggu creator to see if she has any plans to release those kits in future.

If you purchased the clothing dev kit for Jonathan, you can make new textures for the meshes that are included in that kit, using a program like Gimp or Photoshop. If you bought the rigged dummy dev kit, you can make new mesh clothing for Jonathan in a 3D program like Blender, if you know how.

If someone in the Wanted section helps you with new clothing and textures for Jonathan, they will have to buy their own copies of the dev kits from the marketplace, even though they are full permission you can't give them away with those permissions.

Edited by Stephanie Misfit
added info

The problem, if I can call it that, is that the majority of clothes is the same dev kit and the same models with other textures. I am sure the ones who create for Piggu, both kits and originals sell on the MP? No inworld stores only?

I can see that The MP listing for Jonathan 2.0 Textures (Full permission) Body - Head Copy, Modify, Transfer. From what I understand, these has to be the skin texture? Maybe there is a Notecard in the pack that says it is not allowed to get help with tattoos.

It is clearly a disadvantage that Jonathan 2.0 is NOT compatible with most of the original Jonathan content.

Maybe someone has tried to make chubby avatars with mesh bodies who has Omega. I don't know. The problem is, of course, the sixpacks in skins that you can't get to disappear.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.