My avatar wants to show her belly

abeautifulday365

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all. I'm new here. I've been clothes shopping for my avatar, and would like for her to wear an outfit that shows her waist. I haven't been able to figure out how to get rid of her undershirt. I can't select it under "take off clothing", and it's right there under everything she wears. Suggestions?

abeautifulday365 wrote:

Thanks to both of you! I AM wearing a default skin. If I change skins, will I lose the facial features I've saved?

No...your facial features are part of the "shape" 

Although different skins do different things to your features, some might enhance them, others will not look so good.  Always try demos before purchasing a skin so you will know what it will look like on :)

ETA:  Rockberry has their new skin, "Megan" in the lucky chairs at the main store for no cost to you.  Not inworld right now to give you an LM, but pop their name in search and TP there.  You might have to invest a 1/2 hour or so waiting for your letter to come up, but worth it.  They are beautiful skins :)

Thanks for the tips! And thank you to the person who sent me some skins. I somehow deleted your message, and I feel terrible that I didn't know how to write to say thanks.

I tried some new skins, and then encountered the problem that you were just talking about- her hiney hangs over top of her skirt! I stuck some leggings on her, and that seemed to do the trick!

Skirts will usually come with pants that we call "glitch pants."  The tighter parts around the top of your hips will be the pants. Then the skirt flares out from there.  The glitch pants are usually the same length as the skirt so that when you walk, your leg occasionally pokes through the prim parts but it still looks right because of the pants.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.