You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! My name is Emma, in world/roleplay name Kenna Phoenix, and I own a maternity care clinic that recently opened for business. We are a dedicated maternity care clinic that is need of staff and volunteers who are willing to help women with the mama allpa HUD. We believe roleplay and a good roleplay experience shouldn't be based on how much you pay for a package. We offer free maternity care for whoever needs it.  We have many services such as maternity checkups, ultrasounds, different options for how you want to give birth, and many more if asked/ needed. For any additional services that aren't included for free ( for example a separate birth area that isn't in our clinic area) we charge an upwards of L$ 20-195, which is way cheaper than most clinics out there. To support this business, we need dedicated staff. No real life or SL work experience? No problem, we can provide you with the training you'll need to get started once you're hired. IM me on ReyIsobelDestiny and tell me you'd like an interview if I am online. Otherwise, apply here:

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

1. Name, SL name, SL Age, SL Gender, RL Gender

2. When did you join second life?

3. Do you have experience with medical roleplay? if so, where ( hospital, maternity clinic, etc)

4.  Are you willing to work hard and bring success to this company?

5. Previous SL work experience? ( If N/A, skip to 7)

6. If yes, where and who's the employer? Why did you stop working there ( if applicable)

7.  What do you think you'd bring to our team?

8. What position are you applying for? ( Doctor, Midwife, Doula, Pregnancy class coach, etc)

9.  When will be your best shift time?

10. Are you willing to work for tips/ and or a small commission?

Good Luck!  Please leave your SL username so I can IM if I'm interested in interviewing you.

Edited by ReyIsobelDestiny
Forgot info

1. Name, Noelle Cristian name, Honeydipped0112 Age, 22 Gender, Female 

2. When did you join second life? 2/1/19

3. Do you have experience with medical roleplay? No, but If trained properly can get the job done

4.  Are you willing to work hard and bring success to this company? I can be 100% dedicated to the job and cause at hand. 

7.  What do you think you'd bring to our team? I can bring exceptional rp skills, a jubilant, positive and friendly attitude.

8. What position are you applying for? Im open to learning and training for a position which i am needed. ( Doctor, Midwife, Doula, Pregnancy class coach, etc)

9.  When will be your best shift time? My availibility is flexible so whenever I am needed we can negotiate.

10. Are you willing to work for tips/ and or a small commission? Yes we can negotiate. 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon xoxo

Edited by honeydipped0112

• 2 weeks later...

My name in SL is Raven Winterbottom. In Sl, I am over 18 years old. In SL I am a female, I am a female in real life too. I joined SL a few days ago but I am pretty good at it. I do have experience with medical roleplay, I used to roleplay in a hospital. I am certain that I will work hard and try to bring success to the company. To the team, I will bring my hard work, positive attitude, and experience. I am looking to apply for the role of a doctor. My best shifts would be on Mondays 7-8pm(U.S irl time) Tuesdays 5-7, Wednesdays 8-9, thrusdays5-7 Fridays 3-5 all of them are in irl U.S time zone.  yes, I am willing to work for tips and small commissions. 

My SL username is RavenWinterbottom, please let me know if I am qualified for the job.

Edited by RavenWinterbottom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

1. Name, SL name, SL Age, SL Gender, RL Gender   jordan, jordancarter1, 23, female, female

2. When did you join second life? 10/18/2017

3. Do you have experience with medical roleplay? if so, where ( hospital, maternity clinic, etc) yes tlc family clinic

4.  Are you willing to work hard and bring success to this company? yes

5. Previous SL work experience? ( If N/A, skip to 7) yes i have worked at hospitals and clubs

6. If yes, where and who's the employer? Why did you stop working there ( if applicable) tlc family clinic owner harresed me 

7.  What do you think you'd bring to our team? leadership skills and hardworking 

8. What position are you applying for? ( Doctor, Midwife, Doula, Pregnancy class coach, etc) receptionist

9.  When will be your best shift time? 6pm-8pm

10. Are you willing to work for tips/ and or a small commission? yes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.