Hello, new here :)

Aiseko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I am new here, well not really but I haven't been on here in YEARS.

I've started to get some interest in it again, and that I am now mature enough to play and understand more about second life..

And sorry if this is the wrong area to post introductions because I don't see one.

Anyway, I'd be glady to make friends and speak to people on here, I don't look rich or anything so I don't know if people only talk to people; who look good.. 

Thanks for having me here either way. :) 

• Like 2

Welcome back to Second Life, Aiseko!

This is the perfect place to post an introduction.

I don't look rich either, but people still talk to me.

Every Sunday, Hippie Bowman hosts a breakfast gathering somewhere in SL at 8AM SLT. It's underway as I'm posting this. Here's a link to the The Breakfast Club group... https://my.secondlife.com/groups/adf67d17-9017-6f09-02ee-bd0db569302e?username=hippie.bowman

Join the group and you'll get weekly invites, with landmark, for Sunday's breakfast.

You're also welcome to banter with us here in the forums where I'm likely to...

... set you on fire.

ETA: I just perved your profile, which is blank. Your profile is a good place to indicate your interests, so that others who like the same things have a reason to chat you up, and people who don't won't bother you. Put some stuff in there!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

ETA: I just perved your profile, which is blank. Your profile is a good place to indicate your interests, so that others who like the same things have a reason to chat you up, and people who don't won't bother you. Put some stuff in there! 

Except for those people who read profiles, then totally disreguard them. Or don't read them at all :P

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Welcome back to Second Life, Aiseko!

This is the perfect place to post an introduction.

I don't look rich either, but people still talk to me.

Every Sunday, Hippie Bowman hosts a breakfast gathering somewhere in SL at 8AM SLT. It's underway as I'm posting this. Here's a link to the The Breakfast Club group... https://my.secondlife.com/groups/adf67d17-9017-6f09-02ee-bd0db569302e?username=hippie.bowman

Join the group and you'll get weekly invites, with landmark, for Sunday's breakfast.

You're also welcome to banter with us here in the forums where I'm likely to...

... set you on fire.

Alright thank you, at the time I was learning about mesh and shopping so not enough time for my profile haha, but I'll get into that. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.