stripper

Tiffany0002

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi so im new to a job in being a stripper :) im really good with greating people and keeping a conversation but im not good at role playing when it coming to talking :( i really need some help! Is there any way i could get not cards with sayings on them to use and practice with until i get it down my self ? thanks!!!!

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

There are, or used to be, emote notecards you could buy on the Marketplace.  I don't recommend them, though.  It's much better if you develop your own emoting style.

I like to alternate chat with emotes.  Like this...

"Hi there, Tank!  Welcome to The Pink Cat!"

/me hooks a leg around the dance pole and leans back, giving you an upside down smile and a wink

"Do you like what you see?  Wouldja like to see a little more?"

/me smoothly bends back upright and runs a finger tip along her cleavage...

Just chat with the guy, and describe what you are doing, or feeling.  Be sexy...guys who go to exotic dance places want to be teased and titillated.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1

There are a number of Roleplay games (?) in SL. Most give classes  in RP. These are probably the best for learning RP. I'll suggest Amazon River and the Wastelands. Plus both are great places to explore. They do tend to focus on RP for their community and how to do conflict in RP.

However, you need to learn the HOW more than what words to say, the mechanics. The HOW do we do RP in SL  so that it is not too confusing. The use of /me ... and ( ) and (( )) is sort of standardized in SL. Understanding it will help.

You can't know if your mark client is knowledgeable in RP or not. On the chance they are you want to be on top of it... so to speak.

Also, we are getting used to bots with an AI program running behind them. Spontaneous conversation that is identifiably a real person is important. If you are copy pasting from notecards, you may come across as a bot. People that hangout will hear you repeat yourself, not good.

A Hi handsome is nice. But, it can come across as impersonal and roat. Some personalized comment often works better, Hey handsome. Love the red shirt. Come talk to me. Learning to balance your aggressiveness is a challenge as a welcomer, as you have probably learned. But, comments about them that reveal you are really seeing them can do a lot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.