need help locating hair for female genital area... classic body

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know this can be a sensitive subject.  But, I do need some help because I'm new.

Right now I do have a classic non-mesh body.  Changing the body right to a mesh body is a bit confusing for me.  I may be able to handle changing it when I'm not so new.

Is there a way I can do anything at all with the female genital area to make it look 'better' with a classic body for free?

What I tried to do...  I did buy genital hair from FREE DOVE.  It seems like it would work.  But, when I added it the avatar it ended up looking like a pair of underwear.  I did not see any controls to control the size and shape more than the slides shown.  

Is there anything at all I can to improve the way the classic avatars private parts look?

11 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

I know this can be a sensitive subject.  But, I do need some help because I'm new.

Right now I do have a classic non-mesh body.  Changing the body right to a mesh body is a bit confusing for me.  I may be able to handle changing it when I'm not so new.

Is there a way I can do anything at all with the female genital area to make it look 'better' with a classic body for free?

What I tried to do...  I did buy genital hair from FREE DOVE.  It seems like it would work.  But, when I added it the avatar it ended up looking like a pair of underwear.  I did not see any controls to control the size and shape more than the slides shown.  

Is there anything at all I can to improve the way the classic avatars private parts look?

Try the SL marketplace and search for pubic hair tattoo.  You just add it to your avatar.   Make sure you have your marketplace maturity levels set to adult https://marketplace.secondlife.com/

Just now, BilliJo Aldrin said:

there are lots of prim pubic patches that look way better than a tatoo plus when you go mesh you can keep using it. 

Also you can right click and edit to adjust the position and if they are mod you can edit the color

thanks.  I have no expertise on freebie bits :/ 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.