Maitreya mesh body questions

Deidre Tripsa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok...I am not a computer girl. I have a Zara shape by Strawberry Singh. I have a LaraΒ  Mesh body by Maitreya. I am confused as to what skin I can wear that will match the skin color of my Bento head that I will be buying. I love the Bento head by Genesis called Sofie. Please please help me.I just want to get dressed so I can walk around. And then I can think about getting a home.

Β  Β I'm not entirely sure, but Strawberry may have included a stylecard with the shape, which should list which skin she used for it. But really, you can use any skin, regardless of shape (although skins are usually made with a shape in mind, which may cause weird stretching and squishing if you've got your sliders too far off). You just need to find one which works with the head as well as the body - and as always, try a demo to see if you like it before you buy it.

35 minutes ago, Deidre Tripsa said:

I love the Bento head by Genesis called Sofie.

If you do buy the Genesis Sofie head, look in the shop for the matching skin applier for the Maitreya body. If you go with another skin or a different head, just be sure that whatever you get that you can get matching head and body appliers for your purchased head and the Mait body. Always demo whatever you might buy before buying it. That goes for skins, makeup, clothing, shoes, whatever! Be sure to check the details of any skin, head or body, to be sure the skin aligns properly with the bits, like the nose, mouth, eyes. Check the n*pples (not sure if I can say n*pples without triggering a filter) and navel with the body to make sure the skin aligns properly.Β 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.