From 50L for 200 prims a week!

iamyourneighbour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 1/3/2019 at 3:08 PM, srvergilsparda said:

Don't rent from this guy! It's scam!

When I rent I didn't receive the invite for group parcel, and the people in group are extremely rude. I didn't have my lindens back!

On 1/4/2019 at 1:11 AM, iamyourneighbour said:

I know everyone wants to move in as soon as possible, and I make a mistake of assuming there would be no one renting when I last logged on. All three people rented have been given two weeks free plus an offer to a full refund if they wish to cancel.

I had a problem as well, it happened many months ago. I rented a store and received no group invite. Almost 2 weeks later the owner answered my IMs and offered what he told here (quoted above). I decided on the refund, since I had already rented elsewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Let's mature, folks!
Before doing business, explore all possibilities, in the case of rent, as you need a group, make contact before with the owner of the land ... from there you have a notion of how things will be ... simple. .. or rather should be.
The post turned into a mere attempt to assassinate the reputation of the guy.
Let's mature, folks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, navaile said:

I had a problem as well, it happened many months ago. I rented a store and received no group invite. Almost 2 weeks later the owner answered my IMs and offered what he told here (quoted above). I decided on the refund, since I had already rented elsewhere. 

26 minutes ago, Axel Naxos said:

The post turned into a mere attempt to assassinate the reputation of the guy.
Let's mature, folks!

I'm here thinking of renting a plot, but I gave up. It was not because the 3 people were having the same problem but because they came from people they never intended to help, All I see are Suck-ass of the landlord and this looks a lot like alternative beads or people getting gifts to improve reputation. I realize it mainly by Axel Naxos who called Trixxazinha "Spoiled" and now Navaile "child". 
This guy should not be polite in real life and probably must be crap. I was neutral in all this discussion because I encountered horrible little fights in information forums, but Axel Naxos is further spoiling the landlord's "reputation" by acting this way.  A brief look at Axel Naxo's profile, and everyone will see that he does so in all posts.

The forum is for help, promote and talk. You ruin the whole Second Life society.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.