Jump to content
iamyourneighbour

From 50L for 200 prims a week!

Recommended Posts

Get 2 free weeks on any rental! Home / Shop dual use = ok
Once you have paid the boxes wait for invite 😀

Any prims thereon are $100L per every 200 prims

BLACK DRAKE ALLEYWAY
100$L/200 prims 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Black Drake/184/108/44

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.625517cf2993d6565291b2e5767f8a1a.png

 

APPLEWOOD ALLEYWAYS- Right next to main road +parking space
100$L/200 prims 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Applewood/127/31/56

Snapshot_002.thumb.png.4017c16aa473cace8ff446cc5cceb624.png

Asian urban style slum - BUDGET OPTION!
$50L / week for 200 LI/prims
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Black Drake/195/191/53
(Please inquire if you need over 100LI)

 

Snapshot_004.thumb.jpg.9a4cb3a197a6f7a60555a3c3b556125e.jpg

Snapshot_003.thumb.jpg.c2890077aacc7158276f0299c0c88730.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't rent from this guy! It's scam!

When I rent I didn't receive the invite for group parcel, and the people in group are extremely rude. I didn't have my lindens back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't true. I didn't get my initial invite, I messaged iamyourneighbour and they sent me one. SL errored and I clicked "join" and nothing happened, and the invite disappeared. i messaged them again, they sent it again and also opened it so anyone could join just in case I had a problem, but I didn't. It did take ~24 hours to hear from them each time, but I'm assuming that's more about a time zone issue. I haven't had to utilize the group chat so I can't speak for others in it, but there's no scam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, srvergilsparda said:

Don't rent from this guy! It's scam!

When I rent I didn't receive the invite for group parcel, and the people in group are extremely rude. I didn't have my lindens back!

This is true. I rented my house in this dump and had to ask the members of the group to help me put it on, they were rude and nobody did anything. I paid 100L $ and I want my lindens back. By clicking on the rental box to get the group, nothing happens, it just does not work. 

black drake rental.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Asylum Habilis said:

This isn't true. I didn't get my initial invite, I messaged iamyourneighbour and they sent me one. SL errored and I clicked "join" and nothing happened, and the invite disappeared. i messaged them again, they sent it again and also opened it so anyone could join just in case I had a problem, but I didn't. It did take ~24 hours to hear from them each time, but I'm assuming that's more about a time zone issue. I haven't had to utilize the group chat so I can't speak for others in it, but there's no scam.

If you had the same problem as me and the srvergilsparda before it is already clear that this dump does not treat your tenants correctly, why have not they fixed this problem in the group yet? Have other people objects in my house and I I can not return that either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, i'm not saying it's problem free, i'm saying it's not a scam. I've been there over a week and haven't had a single other problem. Having a problem does not mean you're being scammed and that's a really intense word to use against someone running a business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Asylum Habilis said:

Look, i'm not saying it's problem free, i'm saying it's not a scam. I've been there over a week and haven't had a single other problem. Having a problem does not mean you're being scammed and that's a really intense word to use against someone running a business.

What kind of word should I use if it's been more than 36 hours since I rented the place where I can not enjoy anything?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the moment I ask him for help and he does not seem at all interested in resolving or returning the lindens, I consider it a scam. It's all I have to say.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've rented the place, you're in the group, you're having a technical issue and getting poor customer service. I'd suggest messaging iamyourneighbour and I think there's another owner, directly instead of using the group. The group is made up of tenants, they have no obligation to help you and some people are jerks. Tracking down the owner to call him a scammer because you can't pick up something you put down makes you look like one of them. 

You could've started this whole thing with "I'm having issues at my place, and issues getting ahold of you and I need you to contact me ASAP." Odds are now, since we have rules about naming and shaming, this thread will probably be locked or at least responses deleted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Asylum Habilis said:

You've rented the place, you're in the group, you're having a technical issue and getting poor customer service. I'd suggest messaging iamyourneighbour and I think there's another owner, directly instead of using the group. The group is made up of tenants, they have no obligation to help you and some people are jerks. Tracking down the owner to call him a scammer because you can't pick up something you put down makes you look like one of them. 

You could've started this whole thing with "I'm having issues at my place, and issues getting ahold of you and I need you to contact me ASAP." Odds are now, since we have rules about naming and shaming, this thread will probably be locked or at least responses deleted.

You're not understanding us. We are not in the group, because if we were there we would not be here complaining. We can not enter the group because it needs someone from the administration to put us inside so that we can thus rez in our objects and control the privacy of our house.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, srvergilsparda said:

From the moment I ask him for help and he does not seem at all interested in resolving or returning the lindens, I consider it a scam. It's all I have to say.

That's all I have to say, too. Second Life every day goes by disappointing me with the large number of pieces of ***** and irresponsible people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, trixxazinha said:

This is true. I rented my house in this dump and had to ask the members of the group to help me put it on, they were rude and nobody did anything. 

How did you send a group chat message to a group you aren't in? Why did you put stuff down in the apartment if you weren't in the group yet? That's probably why you can't get it back. 

Anyway, I don't own the property. For anyone reading, it's not a scam, but apparently you might have some issues, there are issues with the group tag and you'll have to message them to get it if it isn't fixed. I wouldn't suggest putting things down on property until you have a group tag, if you're able to rez something at all. Peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Asylum Habilis said:

How did you send a group chat message to a group you aren't in? Why did you put stuff down in the apartment if you weren't in the group yet? That's probably why you can't get it back. 

Anyway, I don't own the property. For anyone reading, it's not a scam, but apparently you might have some issues, there are issues with the group tag and you'll have to message them to get it if it isn't fixed. I wouldn't suggest putting things down on property until you have a group tag, if you're able to rez something at all. Peace.

If you knew how to read and interpret a text correctly you would have already understood what I and the other tenant were saying. But if you want I'll step by step how you should interpret the texts above.
1- We're not in the group. (Was that clear to you or not yet?) I never said that I talked in the group chat, I contacted the owner and manager of the group and the tenants who are listed there openly. (if you open the initial screen of the group, you will see the names of the members)
2- There is no button to enter the group. (we need the owner and the manager for this)
3- The objects that are there in my house do not belong to me.
4 - I rented the house with the objects inside because I expected that using the group tag I could give back to the respective owner their objects. Do you need me to draw to better understand?
PEACE

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Asylum Habilis said:

How did you send a group chat message to a group you aren't in? Why did you put stuff down in the apartment if you weren't in the group yet? That's probably why you can't get it back. 

Anyway, I don't own the property. For anyone reading, it's not a scam, but apparently you might have some issues, there are issues with the group tag and you'll have to message them to get it if it isn't fixed. I wouldn't suggest putting things down on property until you have a group tag, if you're able to rez something at all. Peace.

If you are not the owner of the property then why are you taking the lead in this discussion? Are you some kind of alternate owner account or He's paid you for it?

I believe the forum was made to help and not to fight. All you're doing is creating fights. So far you have done nothing to help us. I see in your profile that you are inside the group. Why do not you stop fighting with us and send us an invitation to join us in the group? Can you do that? If not, your opinion and relevance here means nothing.

asylum habilis groups.png

Edited by trixxazinha
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Asylum Habilis said:

This isn't true. I didn't get my initial invite, I messaged iamyourneighbour and they sent me one. SL errored and I clicked "join" and nothing happened, and the invite disappeared. i messaged them again, they sent it again and also opened it so anyone could join just in case I had a problem, but I didn't. It did take ~24 hours to hear from them each time, but I'm assuming that's more about a time zone issue. I haven't had to utilize the group chat so I can't speak for others in it, but there's no scam.

If it were just a time zone problem in which the owner of the land would not be able to enter the SL, How to explain the status of his activity here in the forum?
And already there were 2 days of lost rent for us.

land owner status forum.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1. you don't have a group tag, so you cannot return the items. So that's a question answered. I assumed you'd rezzed it yourself because I assumed you wouldn't blame someone for not being able to return furniture when you aren't a member of the group. I apologize, I was wrong there.

2. Your message was confusing, stating you messaged 'members of the group' and not 'I contacted the group owner' or 'i contacted iamyourneighbour' I'm a member of that group, but I'm not the group owner or the individual, understand? Saying you contacted 'members' means nothing. Members could mean tenants, members could mean the property owners, members could mean people in the wrong group. You left me to guess, and I made the wrong guess.  

3. I rent at this property, I wasn't scammed, I'm having a lovely time, and you're disparaging someone for no reason, who has been nothing but pleasant and helpful to me. Like I said, you popped in here and immediately started accusing someone of scamming, which isn't right. It's not a scam. I'm sure they have a reason why they haven't been in touch because as I said, I'm also a renter and they've never been anything but pleasant and helpful. You should have stated your actual problem instead of being incendiary and calling people scammers. 

4. The fact that you have one problem, that you aren't a member of the group, but you're pretending to have more (Ie, you're acting like it's a problem you can't return furniture when you know good and well why you can't return furniture) doesn't say much for your case. You shouldn't disparage people if you aren't going to be clear and demonstrate you know what you're talking about.

5. This person has been helpful and nice to me. I have a demonstration of their personality. You have come in, yelled at people for scamming simply because they haven't replied to you, been unclear about who you even contacted, tried to add not being able to return furniture like it's a separate problem, and started off hostile. Maybe you contacted the wrong person. Maybe, if you weren't in here being combative and accusing 'the people in the group' of being rude to you without saying who you were in touch with that was rude or how you got in touch with 'the people in the group' (which caused me to think you were a member who just had a delay), people who rent here could have helped you with that.

6. I believe the owner has RL obligations that keep them out of SL, because as I stated, I had to wait ~24 hours for contact. You never said how long you've been waiting. I'm sure if it's been less than that, they'll get back to you, and when they do you can ask them for credit for the wait. 

ETA: I log in to the forums from my phone, but not into SL. They haven't been here for six hours, so they haven't seen this thread. Judging by the spelling on 'neighbour' they could be australian, which would make it not quite 7am and their last login would've been between 1-2am, I don't know how accurate the forum times are. 

Edited by Asylum Habilis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Asylum Habilis said:

1. you don't have a group tag, so you cannot return the items. So that's a question answered. I assumed you'd rezzed it yourself because I assumed you wouldn't blame someone for not being able to return furniture when you aren't a member of the group. I apologize, I was wrong there.

2. Your message was confusing, stating you messaged 'members of the group' and not 'I contacted the group owner' or 'i contacted iamyourneighbour' I'm a member of that group, but I'm not the group owner or the individual, understand? Saying you contacted 'members' means nothing. Members could mean tenants, members could mean the property owners, members could mean people in the wrong group. You left me to guess, and I made the wrong guess.  

3. I rent at this property, I wasn't scammed, I'm having a lovely time, and you're disparaging someone for no reason, who has been nothing but pleasant and helpful to me. Like I said, you popped in here and immediately started accusing someone of scamming, which isn't right. It's not a scam. I'm sure they have a reason why they haven't been in touch because as I said, I'm also a renter and they've never been anything but pleasant and helpful. You should have stated your actual problem instead of being incendiary and calling people scammers. 

4. The fact that you have one problem, that you aren't a member of the group, but you're pretending to have more (Ie, you're acting like it's a problem you can't return furniture when you know good and well why you can't return furniture) doesn't say much for your case. You shouldn't disparage people if you aren't going to be clear and demonstrate you know what you're talking about.

5. This person has been helpful and nice to me. I have a demonstration of their personality. You have come in, yelled at people for scamming simply because they haven't replied to you, been unclear about who you even contacted, tried to add not being able to return furniture like it's a separate problem, and started off hostile. Maybe you contacted the wrong person. Maybe, if you weren't in here being combative and accusing 'the people in the group' of being rude to you without saying who you were in touch with that was rude or how you got in touch with 'the people in the group' (which caused me to think you were a member who just had a delay), people who rent here could have helped you with that.

6. I believe the owner has RL obligations that keep them out of SL, because as I stated, I had to wait ~24 hours for contact. You never said how long you've been waiting. I'm sure if it's been less than that, they'll get back to you, and when they do you can ask them for credit for the wait. 

All you've done here is buying a fight that was never yours. And it will not remain yours. You visibly have a serious problem of lack of attention both in reading the text and in your own personality. A person like you who seriously needs a fight to be right is pitiful and advisable to look for a psychiatrist in real life.
We are two tenants with the same problem. Me and srvergilsparda. And what he said represents me because he was going through the same problem that me. Everyone has obligations in real life, I work in real life to buy lindens with my own money. And if there is someone who is taking my money for themselves and promising in return for a lying service that has never been performed, YES IT'S SCAM, whether you like it or not. Accept it and go cry in another place.

Edited by trixxazinha
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Asylum Habilis said:

ETA: I log in to the forums from my phone, but not into SL. They haven't been here for six hours, so they haven't seen this thread. Judging by the spelling on 'neighbour' they could be australian, which would make it not quite 7am and their last login would've been between 1-2am, I don't know how accurate the forum times are. 

2 days without any response from land owner and manager.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm literally not the one crying but okay. I don't think it's okay to try and ruin anyone's business without a very good reason and posting a different experience with the same person is just that, a different experience. You said it was a scam, I said that's not true. If you'd posted your problem without trying to disparage someone and be hostile, I would have instantly tried to see if I could add you. There was and remains no reason for your hostility. I was never attempting to 'take the lead' all I did was post a different experience in counter to your claim that someone was 'scamming' in an attempt to ruin their business instead of trying to be civil. Instead of capslocking and repeating scam, at any point you could've tried to be civil instead of redirecting more hostility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Asylum Habilis said:

I'm literally not the one crying but okay. I don't think it's okay to try and ruin anyone's business without a very good reason and posting a different experience with the same person is just that, a different experience. You said it was a scam, I said that's not true. If you'd posted your problem without trying to disparage someone and be hostile, I would have instantly tried to see if I could add you. There was and remains no reason for your hostility. I was never attempting to 'take the lead' all I did was post a different experience in counter to your claim that someone was 'scamming' in an attempt to ruin their business instead of trying to be civil. Instead of capslocking and repeating scam, at any point you could've tried to be civil instead of redirecting more hostility. 

But initially who wrote that this was all a sham, was the srvergilsparda avatar.
I just agreed because I was going through the same problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, trixxazinha said:

I believe the forum was made to help

Other sections of the forum are for helping when someone has a problem, but in a general sense (without naming specific businesses or individuals that you are experiencing a problem or disagreement with).  This particular section of the forum is for land owners owning mainland to advertise parcels that they have for rent - it is not for a discussion about their business practices.

When someone posts a general question in the Land -> General Discussion or Land -> Mainland forums about a delay in getting the group tag, people are usually advised to be patient because sometimes RL prevents someone from immediately logging into SL to take care of the issue, and they often are also advised to send a polite NC or IM (depending on the landlord's preference) if they want to remind the landlord that they are waiting to get the group invitation. 

While rent boxes may have the option to request the group invite be resent, I'm thinking that may be an option that the owner may or may not set up.  I know that I have tried that before with rentals, with no affect, and needed to wait for the landlord to come online and send the invite.  When there has been a length of several days inbetween, the landlord may credit you for those days that you were not able to use the property - or they may not, as it's their choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 6:02 AM, iamyourneighbour said:

Get 2 free weeks on any rental! Home / Shop dual use = ok
Once you have paid the boxes wait for invite 😀

I have not won my 2 weeks free yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, trixxazinha said:

I have not won my 2 weeks free yet.

Added

Apologies I live in Australia so the time zone is very skewed

Edited by iamyourneighbour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know everyone wants to move in as soon as possible, and I make a mistake of assuming there would be no one renting when I last logged on. All three people rented have been given two weeks free plus an offer to a full refund if they wish to cancel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...