DBilbrue

AMD Graphics Card Checker Board Screen

Question

Does any one know why the AMD 7670M runs for a few minutes then the screen graphics go hay wire and the ground show checker board frames, my AMD 7670 is set to factory defaults, not sure if I need to clock it to a curtain setting or over clock it or under clock it. 

if ny one out there using a AMD 7670 or 7670M please [PM me] for possible solution this unit I running on a desk top system windows 10 pro 

Edited by Jagix Linden
Removed Email Address

2 answers to this question

You probably don't want to leave your email address in your post. 

I don't use that graphics card so I don't have anything specific to contribute.  However, if you can paste your system info from within the viewer into  this thread  (In the Second Life viewer - > Help -> About Second Life -> Info tab or in the Firestorm viewer -> Help -> About Firestorm -> Info tab  -  and then copy to clipboard) that will help others here to help you troubleshoot your issue.

• Like 1

When things work then go wonky in a few minutes it often indicates overheating, which is dusty intakes and heatsinks.

You can test using HDMonitor a free program that will tell you the temps of components in your computer.

YouTube videos will show you how to clean the computer insides.

• Like 1