Rue Hazelnut

I use pay pal for my purchases including buying lindens

Question

But today it didn't seem to be working. There is money in my account and it worked on another site. Is it down or having issues?

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Rue Hazelnut said:

But today it didn't seem to be working. There is money in my account and it worked on another site. Is it down or having issues?

tested it before i posted, works ok for me

Hi,i wanna ask you something,i change my card because expired and i change my real name,then my banck account its the same,i try to buy some L$,today and didnt let me,i dont know was going on...please help me with this.Many Thanks.

On 12/1/2018 at 5:09 AM, Ethan Paslong said:

tested it before i posted, works ok for me

okay well I guess I will have to contact LL as it might just be with my account

On 12/1/2018 at 7:16 AM, GIULIA Hadisson said:

Hi,i wanna ask you something,i change my card because expired and i change my real name,then my banck account its the same,i try to buy some L$,today and didnt let me,i dont know was going on...please help me with this.Many Thanks.

If anything about the actual PayPal account changed, you may need to remove it and re-add it.  You can verify some of the flow by having PayPal pull some money from your bank to fund the PayPal balance - that will verify that PayPal is communicating properly with your bank.  It is always possible that your PayPal account itself needs to go back through 'verification' id you changed your RL name.

• Like 2