Sharing a few favs...Need Help Finding...

FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Two sims I was awestruck by are Da Vinci Gardens and Wedcot Center (the Disney Tribute).  Da Vinci for the ski lift ride up the mountain in a near blizzard (get on the owl to find the ski lift) and the Mars journey.  Wedcot Center for It's a Small World, The Haunted Mansion (amazing!).  Teacup Ride and other Disneyland rides are all around...Dumbo and more.  Lots of fun!  

What I am looking for is a waterfall where a couple can sit inside the waterfall (can be moderate doesn't have to be adult), or a hot springs with steam rising for couples to sit in.

I found two hot springs but it's only for single avatar pose balls, but I have not found a waterfall where couples can sit in the waterfall.  Only sims where couples can sit near a waterfall.

Any help would be appreciated!  

Edited by FairreLilette

Tuck's Misty Isles has the most amazing waterfall I have found in SL actually it is multiple waterfalls all falling into a rocky ravine surrounded by gorgeous tropical foliage. As far as I know there are no pose balls, but the sim allows you to Rez your own, so you could get your favorite couple pose and position it how you wish. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.