Premium linden bonus

LiminalTraveler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, LiminalTraveler said:

I got a Premium account when it was 1/2 price, but I won't get the $L 1000 bonus unless I'm Premium for 45 days. So if I don't stay premium now, will I never get the bonus? Do I have to pay for anothr month at full price now to get it?

When you sign up for premium and read all the terms, it does say you have to be a premium member for 45 consecutive days. So the answer to your question is yes you need another month to reach the 45 days.

Sign-up bonus

When you register for a premium account, you get a sign-up bonus of L$1,000, deposited directly into your Second Life account once your premium membership has been active for 45 consecutive days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Liminal,

Yes, you will need to be Premium for another month to get the one time bonus.  Also, if you downgrade now and become Premium again later, you won't get the bonus, ever.  It's for new members only, and only after 45 consecutive days of Premium membership.

However, you don't need to do anything to pay for your next month.  LL will automatically charge your payment method, each and every month, unless you deliberately downgrade back to Basic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.