looking for both "beauty" and "free" skins/shapes for female AV

craigmcconnell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Are there freebie female skins/shapes that actually look beautiful anywhere? I've seen some very aesthetically pleasing ladies walking around but I wonder if they all had to pay for their appearance. I'm wondering how true "you get what you pay for" is in SL.

thx

2 answers to this question

There are some good free skins around yes, but it is true that the best ones are paid for. The most expensive are not always the best, but some people want to pay more because then less people have the same stuff as them.  You can get excellent skins for less than 1000L.

As for shapes, personally I have never bought one, you have everything you need to make any shape you want, unlike skins which require a definate talent. If you type shape into your inventory search you will find you have quite a few in your library, try them all on and find the one that has a face shape closest to what you like (as thats the trickest part) then just go into edit appearance and change things like the height and torso and legs, which are fairly simple to adjust yourself.

Check the marketplace for skins, they have every price range on there.

A place many like is Free Dove. They have nice free skins and shapes.

You can search on Free Skins... Search is not working real well right now but you will get something.

If you have been in SL less than 30 days, there are new resident offers. You can usually get L$300 to L$600 hair for free. I got my first free from GuRL6 and have bought several from them since.

Ask anyone in-world for which places they think have the best freebies. Many of us have list of places we made for our friends and I know I share mine when asked.

If you want to find really nice stuff for free, look on the blog Daily Look - The Fashion Blog Most of the stuff there is on the expensive side. But, many of the merchants have weekly or monthly freebies of really nice stuff. You have to watch close to find them. Also many require you join their group. But, the stuff is free.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.