Forgotten skin applier name

Leoninus Zsun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry if this inst the right place to post this

I have a Venus/kemono femboy av and I use a pale skin for him, but I tried to change it and I forgot what the skin applier  I had on before was called {I have short term memory problems}

I have a back up of the head and body, but in case this happens again I want to know what skin im using, only problem is, I have tons of skins, i went though them 
and none of them matched the first skin {the pale one i used, same as in the picture} 

So I'm wondering, Is there a way to see the name of the skin applier/texture or the maker of the skin?

{Also if anyone recognizes this skin, its for the Venus head and the kemono body, please post the name, or maker}

skin pale_001.png

Don't worry; it's not just you.

This topic comes up in mesh body groups pretty frequently. Unfortunately, there is no way to see what skin you have applied to your body, unless you also happen to still be wearing the applier.

Try a marketplace search? I used keywords venus AND kemono AND male (the shading on the chest strikes me as masculine), which narrowed things down to a reasonable 14 pages. With pictures, which might makes things easier than searching through your inventory blind. From that search, it kind of reminds me of this one? https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KRR-Xalph-Skin-mod-for-M3-VenusKurooKemono/14832047 But there are no pictures showing the body, so it's hard to say.

In the future, I'd suggest saving outfits with the appliers in them. If you have one you almost always wear, try a folder labeled "default" or something, add everything you think should go in threat folder - body, head, controller HUDs, appliers, even a most commonly used hair or whatever else you typically have on - and save the outfit. If this ever comes up again, you'll have your favorite applied conveniently at hand for recovery.

• Like 2

OMG! it was the [KRR] Xalph Skin mod for M3 Venus/Kuroo/Kemono skin mod!
Thank Ariel Vuissent for the find~ you are a lifesaver or in this case a skin saver lol

I  do usually save them in a folder together but it seems this one was still in my received folder, thats why I didnt find it
I cant believe I didnt think to search the market place  at all

{it is a male av~ I didnt even to think to put that}

Edited by Leoninus Zsun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.