How do I find a person when both name and store don't accept my question?

AmandaHoliday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought a performer board from the builder, as sold by her store. Neither is listed to contact as far as I've been able to determine with certainty. There are either too many with similar names or none at all, and I have a question regarding the group key code needed to complete the edit for the group joiner. I'll grant they may not be online right now, but it's frustrating. Lacking a way to contact the seller, where do I find the group key code to edit the group joiner script. This is the first time I've looked for it, and have had no luck finding it. Help! Help! ( A line by Elvis in a movie when asked to associate words in a mental exam by a shrink. The doctor says, "Don't repeat the word. Tell me what word you associate with the word" Elvis answers, "Help! No one I know ever just yells for Help, They always yell 'Help! Help!'" The doctor gives him a pass on the exam, appreciating the truth his patient stated.) 

Edited by AmandaHoliday

2 answers to this question

Remove the names from your post - you are not allowed to name folks in the forums.

Per the person's profile, send them an IM for assistance.  IMs will typically go to email when the user is offline. Many merchants will monitor their emails and respond.  Whereas, they won't see a notecard until they log back in.

As to the group key, if you know the group name, pull up the group profile and the key is typically there on the profile window when inworld. If you are looking at the group profile from the web profile page, hover your mouse over the "View group info in Viewer sidebar" link and copy the url.  The group key is the part between "group/" and "/about" in that url.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

26 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

. Many merchants will monitor their emails and respond.  Whereas, they won't see a notecard until they log back in.

My user name is No Notecards Please, for this reason.

Not that it stops the determined notecard senders.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.