You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I Am A kemono avi (but i have many other avis aswell) i mostly rp as a child (11 Yrs) so please pg jobs only i do have an adult avi if need be but i prefer my main avi which is this one.. i am great at landscaping, i am a wonderful Decorator I can provide refrences if need be, i am a good photagrapher i will put my flicker link below, i am wiling to model or blog i have done both in the past, i can be a babysitter in rp, i can make mods for clothing pretty good not the best but im decent at it, i have gyzo, photoshop, gimp, i have been an admin of a few sims before i am a good manager, i am online all day i do not log my avi off line unless i have to leave in rl but that it rather rare and i do give notice before hand, i am flexible on times, im very reliable also have refrences if need be, i have experience in many things my avi is 9 years old and i have played that whole time i have not taken breaks so yes i have experience in a lot of different things i can handle problems well, if you would like please contact me in world that is fine but know if im asleep in rl i will have a message stating so and i will get back to you ASAP, i have insomnia so i do not sleep much.. i am on EST but i am up most of the night and most of the day so im very flexible...

thank you for your time <3 Tweepy Starship

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124840172@N05/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.