Account on HOLD

Lang81

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

It's a pain to get them to actually tell you why

it's in the email you get when it goes on hold, often quite general, but you'l know if you'r the involved account.

If it's financial you are redirected to a billing page where you can pay directly.

If you'r on hold by the Fraud department you also see that info at the dashboard.

If you didn't reply in time at a info request the ticket system should tell you, and you for sure missed several messages telling you to do so.

If it's a very old account that didn't log in for years it also can be on hold, for no real reason, these holds are mostly solved fast and smooth when you provide the right info.

just a few "if's" .. not even the whole list  :)

• Like 2

It's a pain to get them to actually tell you why, if you can't get on phone with them, you'll have to prove you're the owner of the account providing those information they ask to verify it. I just wish LL would work on their customer service, relying on it for help is pretty much a huge nightmare.

In my case I was put on hold because they thought I was someone else's alt and said person had a debt they didn't know about. Took me 3 weeks for them to finally tell me that and another week for them to accept my real ID as a proof that I wasn't an alt. I never got an email and my email account for SL is active so...

14 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

In my case I was put on hold because they thought I was someone else's alt and said person had a debt they didn't know about. Took me 3 weeks for them to finally tell me that and another week for them to accept my real ID as a proof that I wasn't an alt. I never got an email and my email account for SL is active so...

Now where is the "shocked" smilie for reactions? That one -> :o

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.