Ground texture showing through floor

psionictonic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently bought a new property. It is covered in pretty pink flowers. The problem is that they stick up through my floor when its level with the ground. I attempted to raise my house a little so it would be floating above the flowers slightly, and this worked well except for in one spot. I can still see the ground texture showing through. You can even see my outline when I stand underneath the house. I've checked that the ground is level and re rezzed my house but I'm really not sure whats going on here. Can anyone help?

1 answer to this question

All we can do is guess without actually seeing what your house looks like, but it sounds as if you are already trying the obvious solutions.  It's not clear from your post whether the flowers are part of the ground texture or are separate objects, although the fact that they "stick up" through the floor suggests that they are separate objects.  If you bought the parcel instead of renting it, in that case, you should be able to simply remove them.

I don't understand your comment that "You can even see my outline when I stand underneath the house."  How can you stand underneath your house?  And what's your "outline"?  Do you mean that you can see your shadow? What does this have to do with the flowers?

It would probably help if you could post a photo to explain what you are seeing.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.