Monthly fee wont go down after Abandoning?

CruziasGrimoire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

So i am facing this problem:

I bought land as "me".

deeded the land to my group. 

after a while i decided to abandon it (because of the low landimpact) i hopped through the map and found a nice place not to buy but to rent. it is 1024² with 930 li.

I have VIP which means up to 1024m² i wouldnt pay any to lindenlab. since its included in VIP.

Somehow i am still getting this: 

http://prntscr.com/kxybna

I was wondering what is happening and why it would go up when i abandoned everything. That picture btw is an example picture with a much lower m² count.  Thank you for helping me in advance. ❤️

8 minutes ago, CruziasGrimoire said:

I bought land as "me".

after a while i decided to abandon it

check your group if it's still donated, as long it's there it will be billed.
Also, if you holded it one moment during your last billing cycle, you also will get billed for the whole month.

Seeing your picture i think my first line is closest to your problem, you can see this at your account page under the landholdings.( dashboard/landmanager and in special "groupland" and /or "my mainland"

8 minutes ago, CruziasGrimoire said:

found a nice place not to buy but to rent. it is 1024² with 930 li.

I have VIP which means up to 1024m² i wouldnt pay any to lindenlab. since its included in VIP.

the free tier level is only usable on mainland owning, never on rentals. ( also not at private sims)

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CruziasGrimoire said:

Hello,

So i am facing this problem:

I bought land as "me".

after a while i decided to abandon it (because of the low landimpact) i hopped through the map and found a nice place not to buy but to rent. it is 1024² with 930 li.

Somehow i am still getting this: 

http://prntscr.com/kxybna

I was wondering what is happening and why it would go up when i abandoned everything. That picture btw is an example picture with a much lower m² count.  Thank you for helping me in advance. ❤️

Ethan is correct -- When you deeded the land to the group, you would have donated your tier to that same group.  Now you need to remove that tier donation from the group - pull up the Group info inworld and go to the Land tab to remove your donation.

And the 1024 sqm of tier that you get with your Premium membership can only be donated to a group or used for personally 'owned mainland'.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.