Help with feet animations

YeryGG

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a maitreya body, and her feet can be setted in 3 positions with the maytreya HUD, but when i use RLV, the person controlling
has no means to change the feet position when he changes my flat feet shoes to a high heel one or viceversa.

I have looked on marketplace for a script or something that can make the trick but i haven't found anything. Does someone
knows about a script to do that?

Ty

From what you say, it sounds as if the Maitreya HUD plays various Bento animations in order to turn your foot to the appropriate orientation.

If that's the case, there's not a lot you can do about it with RLV.    The only way I can think to do it that doesn't involve Maitreya making a special HUD for RLV users (which I doubt they'd want to do -- it would not be a trivial piece of scripting) would be if you can take the animations that the HUD uses and put them in your shoes, along with a script that plays them automatically when they attach to you.     

That should be simple enough, assuming the animations in the HUD are copyable and that both your HUD and your shoes are modifiable.   

The Maitreya feet have all three positions built into the mesh. Changing between high/medium/low is a matter of making one visible & the others invisible. The feet aren't linked to the body so they're not using link messages, which means it should be possible (but not necessarily easy) to determine what's being passed to the feet to change the foot position. Even so, if Maitreya did the job properly the feet would ignore messages that don't come from the HUD.

You're probably out of luck.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Can RLV equip and unequip items? If yes, then it is easy as pie: create 3 copies with each foot position preset and let them switch through those... 

Oops, I lost interest in the original problem when I started thinking about turning all three foot positions on at once, and how fun it would be to be able to do that to everyone with a Lara body at a shopping event. Not that I'm easily distracted.

My alt has folders that each have a copy of the feet in one of the three positions. She's got a base outfit that has body, hair, shape, etc. but no feet. The outfits for the clothing have links to the proper feet to go with the shoes in the outfit. My goal was to avoid using the HUD as much as possible. As you said, the same thing should work with RLV.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.