Sign in to follow this  
Sally Hurricane

I have to turn my AO tick/enabler off everytime I play a gesture I made

Question

I've recently made a gesture that has both sound and animations, and double checked the sequence with another similar gesture that works fine with my AO.

But with this I always have to untick my ao which holds a static standing pose, or else the sound will just play and not the gesture in it's entirely. 

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Sally Hurricane said:

I've recently made a gesture that has both sound and animations, and double checked the sequence with another similar gesture that works fine with my AO.

But with this I always have to untick my ao which holds a static standing pose, or else the sound will just play and not the gesture in it's entirely. 

Sounds to me like the priority in the gesture animation is lower than the priority in your AO.  Which is sort of the point normally in an AO - animation overide

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Animation_Priority

Edited by Cindy Evanier
typo
  • Like 2

This is why I don't often use Gestures...my AO's animations have higher priority than the gesture's animation, and so that animation doesn't show, unless I first turn off my AO.