How do I go back to using item commands instead of it going into local chat bar?

Jinzo Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have an item I've always used that lets me zoom around at high speed by pressing "Z".
I have another item that lets me grapple all over, disconnecting the cable is pressing "C".
Now that I've updated my Firestorm, no matter if I'm in Mouselook or not, pressing either of these keys just send that key press over to the Local Chat bar.
And... for the life of me I have no idea what settings return things back to being fun.

3 answers to this question

19 hours ago, Jinzo Jinx said:

I have an item I've always used that lets me zoom around at high speed by pressing "Z".
I have another item that lets me grapple all over, disconnecting the cable is pressing "C".
Now that I've updated my Firestorm, no matter if I'm in Mouselook or not, pressing either of these keys just send that key press over to the Local Chat bar.
And... for the life of me I have no idea what settings return things back to being fun.

Likely this one:

8d6cd0f8d1b2618cd79252f8aa4f27df.png.939ae3ee8b2bb7717fe962cc8b406770.png

• Like 1

Thank you. : )
It's so very rare I ask a question anywhere and get the right answer back on the very first response.
The only thing I had to do was also disable "C" as a crouch function a few selections beneath ( I COMPLETELY forget avatars even HAD that move).
But yes, I'm back to normal now. Finally.

Edited by Jinzo Jinx
Additional data.

4 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Likely this one:

Yeah, except that when you do that, "C" is for Crouching and "Z" doesn't do anything.  It sounds like the OP had mapped hot keys to trigger his special functions (maybe with a couple of gestures?).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.