clothing creator for kemono

Kallensheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi there i have 500 linden at the moment and i am hoping to find a nice clothing creator who is willing to take that and create for me a new set of custom clothing its a uniform along with boots  i have it in classic av style clothing but id like there to be an upgraded version of it more like  basically make a new one there is a combination of 2 outfits id like you to make into one outfit thank you for your time ^ -^ please write to me asap id love to get this done asap 

For prices, think along the lines of how much people would earn per hour in a decently paying real life job. You may find people who would be willing to do something for less because they are young and desperate for lindens, or because it sounds like a really fun project, but anyone who can produce decent work is going to charge realistic prices because they can. Work is work whether it's done for SL or the real world.

how much would i cost to get a custom made coat or textures  done? say following this idea

the emblem fills the back and goes on the chest like a badge, the hawk is actually realistic. The sholders are dull gray and the waist has some dull grey as well

(it does not have to be a whole new mesh)
Attire, casual/combat: Tan armoured Cloak/coat over thin white tunic 
Emblem: Burning hawk over black circle on red

Edited by maxwellccm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.