ISO Mesh Builder

anvyre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for a mesh builder who can recreate Peter Jackson LOTR Rivendell-quality work with collision surfaces. Please IM me your name, a TP link to your work, and a price sheet/hourly quote. Let me know if you can also texture really well or if you'd need to partner up with someone. I'll check out your work and get back to you! Please note that I'm looking for a balance between minimal prims/LI and nice quality. If your stuff is super-primmy, it probably won't be a good fit for me. Thank you!

On 5/23/2018 at 2:06 PM, anvyre said:

Peter Jackson LOTR Rivendell

I had to look that up :D

A. That seems like a HUGE amount of work and

B. It also seems like there might be copyright / trademark issues.

So "in the theme of" is the key here and nothing can be called anything that would reference your "inspiration". 

Unless you have very very deep pockets (many dollars) this will likely not happen. AND from reports of others, most of the folks that answer ads here on the forums are likely not up to the task and don't have the skills (note this is just what people that have been LOOKING for mesh builders here have passed on to me). Most of the people that could actually do this sort of job are already busy with their own projects.

HENCE your apparent lack of responses.  

Just letting you know the likely cause.  I hope you find someone that fits your project.

18 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

I had to look that up :D

A. That seems like a HUGE amount of work and

B. It also seems like there might be copyright / trademark issues.

So "in the theme of" is the key here and nothing can be called anything that would reference your "inspiration". 

Unless you have very very deep pockets (many dollars) this will likely not happen. AND from reports of others, most of the folks that answer ads here on the forums are likely not up to the task and don't have the skills (note this is just what people that have been LOOKING for mesh builders here have passed on to me). Most of the people that could actually do this sort of job are already busy with their own projects.

HENCE your apparent lack of responses.  

Just letting you know the likely cause.  I hope you find someone that fits your project.

Hi there!

We aren't looking to recreate Rivendell from the films. We're looking for someone who can create a handful of buildings in that stylistic vein with a few tweaks of our own. The sim owner will have drawings of what he envisions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.