Looking for a personal hostess

AshenSaturn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am DJ GLITCH and I am a very experienced DJ who spins almost everything and i work in multiple clubs and i need a personal hostess to work alongside me in all the clubs i work at. My set timings are within 10pm to noon in slt. If you are interested please reply to this topic or IM me inworld. I am always available in the times mentioned.

On 5/23/2018 at 9:38 PM, AshenSaturn said:

Found and topic is closed. Thank you everyone!

11 hours ago, AshenSaturn said:

I am searching again for a personal Hostess...

Well, that was a brief hostess career...

Whilst I'm not looking to apply myself, some questions I would ask if I were would include:

- Payment? (I assume it's that you get to keep your tips - do the venues take a cut, do you take a cut, or do you even tip your hostess to ensure a basic income for each set? DJs often get more tips than the hostess do - just saying you'll throw your host L$100 for each set in their tip jar would really be a boost)

- Work days? 10 pm to noon (which, amounts to 14 hours/day - I assume you meant 10 am to noon?) 7 days a week?

- What venues? Any specific themes? Adult sims? It might be of interest to someone - bringing a vanilla to host at a BDSM club might not work out great.

- What kind of music? Which genres? If you're to work 14 hours (although I still assume it's 2) with someone and have to pay attention to the stream (because frankly, a host really do) then I know I'd go insane if it was all just the same pop music that we're bombarded with everywhere we go. 

• Like 3

Payment is random, send u some every now and then, and by the time range i meant the times i usually do sets that doesn't mean i will do a 14 hours of set no, i meant I do sets during that time period. I mentioned that time so you would know what time I usually DJ, and venues and details can be discussed later if you are interested. Hope that helps answer your questions :)

On 01/06/2018 at 8:02 AM, AshenSaturn said:

Payment is random, send u some every now and then, and by the time range i meant the times i usually do sets that doesn't mean i will do a 14 hours of set no, i meant I do sets during that time period. I mentioned that time so you would know what time I usually DJ, and venues and details can be discussed later if you are interested. Hope that helps answer your questions :)

ok iam intrested but the payment thing maybe a problem every now and then so you would be expecting your host to work without earning any thing?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.