Quick question about a store/business

WhiteBoi360

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm somewhat new, and readsomething that might be outdated and was curious if it still works this way..

I heard you get $L for the amount of time other people spend on your land/property.    Is this true?  If so, does it only work if you own the land?  What if your renting land but have a store on it?   And if you do earn $ for time spent...  does it count if its just a residential home?

In a word, NO :smileyhappy:

There is "camping" devices that pay the "camper" (person who stands there) $L for time spent, usually paid BY the owner of the store/land/etc in order to increase "traffic" which is a whole other issue.

The best way if you are a store owner is place a classified ad in SEARCH then have good products that are fairly priced, and try and be there as much as possible to greet and meet your potential customers.

If i undestand right your question you dont get lindens if people spend time at your land. If you are a premium member you get a land 512 sq m2 with a house in Mailnand directly from Linden Labs and also 300 lindens every week and 1000 lindens as a gift 45 days after the date you upgrade in premium member. You havent any additional cost for this land and house. You can keep it or to give it back and get another plot again 512 sqm2 again in Mailand in which you can rezz your store or a bigger one with an additional cost.

The other solution is to buy a plot (land) by another resident. They called "Private Estate Regions". You can use in world the search (typing "Land for sale" or here in the community the forums http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Buy-and-Sell-Land/ct-p/BuyAndSellLand

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.