Updates?

Ernesto Perez

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I was 6y off. I have lots of stuff buyed previously. How I can get updates? The best way?  If I remember correctly, then previously there wasnt mechanism to manually download updates. The only option was just to wait and developer itself sends new version to you and then you accept and save it to inventory. But when I wasnt online, then I miss all those transfers. What I must do now?

21 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I suggest you go to the creator's store and try their redelivery vendor for anything you want to check out might have been updated.  After 6 years probably a lot of stuff has or is obsolete now.

Ok, I dont remember....can I use this "redelivery" both in inworld shops and also in web marketplace?

9 minutes ago, Ernesto Perez said:

Ok, I dont remember....can I use this "redelivery" both in inworld shops and also in web marketplace?

For anything purchased from the MP,  you can review your MP transaction history and send the creator a copy of the transactions showing the items you purchased and would like a redelivery of - maybe telling them that you only need a redelivery if the item has been updated since you purchased it.  That might or might not work, depending on the permissions of the original item and whether or not the creator is still around.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.