Friends List -Suggestion

Michael Krell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can't seem to find if this was suggested in the past... however I think it would come in handy with the ability to sort groups and friends into catagorized groups you can create on each list. I think this would come in handy to organize your friends as to how you know them, where you know them and what certain groups are by type. This will come in handy espicially if someone keeps you on their list even if you disappeared for more than 1-2 years at a time for some reason such as losing internet. Having that ability when your able to do that with inventory pretty much would be a powerful tool in deed and I think people would use it, especially if their list is huge in friend count numbers. This would be a way to be more organized even in contacting work partners if you cant find them on your list right away then its more of a pain and takes more time to find the person or go through each profile to find the person if you cant remember their name.

That is indeed a very good suggestion. While you wait for the development of that feature, you could do exactly what you suggest with calling cards; you can create folders for business contacts, merchants, hunt founders, etc. and put the relevant calling cards into the corresponding folders. Groups...well, there's only 42 so that shouldn't be too difficult to manage, but I agree being able to sort them into categories would be of great benefit.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.