Oldbie for The Normie Head??

PinkZee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there ^-^! I am someone who played Second Life a couple years ago and am just starting anew! However, all this new content has gotten me a little perplexed. I am interested in the new Utilizator Normie Head, but I have no idea how I would use or being to use it. I have used the Kemono Body and Head, and I found it much easier to find content for it in the marketplace. But I am interested in the new head as I am looking for a new look, and a body less- Small? If anyone has some pointers on how to find content for this head, like shapes, skins, hairs, and other things, please tell below! ( I would also like some info about the Omega systems)

The Normie head (which I'm wearing in my profile pic here) accepts standard Omega skins and makeup; you don't need an Omega relay. Standard hair works fine. There are one or more shapes supplied with the head, but you are free to modify it to suit your own taste. You might also consider buying a facial animation HUD.

Omega is a compatibility system to allow you to apply skins, makeup, tattoos, underwear to nearly any brand of mesh head/body.

Edited by angeoco

Try on more mesh heads before you make the final buy. I know the Normie head is cheap, but cheap often means minimum. And when you buy things as skins, makeups and animation HUDs, then it is soon as expensive as others. The Normie head lack all of that.

This blog has a lot of information, read some reviews and tutorials: http://meshbodyaddicts.com/

You should at least try the demo for this head: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SKIN-FAIR-PROMO-VISTA-BENTO-HEAD-LIA-V2-LIPSTICK-PIERCING/13341796

It is a promo now, I don't know when it ends.

And try demos first!!!

Another option worth considering is Altamura's Valentina "fullbody" on limited-time promotion until 25th March at the Skin Fair. It costs 300 L$ plus 50 L$ to join the Altamura group. It includes a very nice head and body, with a selection of skins and makeup and animations. There are not many clothes on the market designed specifically for Altamura bodies, but they say that Maitreya-fit clothes often work well, and you can also use standard-size clothes with perhaps some adjustment of your shape. It also accepts Slink-fit shoes and Omega skin/makeup/underwear (but not hosiery) appliers (you will also need the Omega System Kit for Altamura costing 99 L$, or 50L$ for Omega group members in the Omega shop). The normal price for a package of that standard would be about 5,000 L$.

Edited by angeoco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.