Premium Linden Home

SleepyBluIys

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

When you request a Linden Home, you specify a style.  Most of the styles have two or more models, but you cannot specify which one you want.  All models have the same land impact allowance and the same area, and they are assigned randomly.  If you don't like the one you have, all you need to do is stand in your house, pick up all your stuff and take it back to your inventory, and then open World >>> About Land >>> General.  Click "Abandon Land."  You may then request another home.  You may change homes up to five times a day if you wish.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 3

You can play the Linden Home lottery as Rolig describes.  Or, if you don't like any of them, as Sylvannas implies, you can also buy a 512 sq m. mainland parcel and put your own home on it.  You won't pay a monthly tier fee on the first 512 sq m. you own.  (You can, of course, buy a larger parcel, which will give you a larger prim allowance to play with...but you will pay a monthly tier fee...the larger the parcel, the more you pay.)

I suggest trying a Linden Home (any style) for a month or two, and then step up to a larger parcel and a more elegant home if you find you enjoy it.

I teach a class on Second Life land on Saturdays at 12 noon SL time at Caledon Oxbridge University.  It's free to attend!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Vicki Hancroft said:

HI, i have had a linden home for many years and stopped using it. ive lost the tag and cannot do a thing here but open door. i do have the LM. thank you in advance, Vicki Hancroft

Hi Vicki!  I'm assuming you are still a Premium member...LL keeps on billing you unless you actually cancel your Premium membership, whether you use it or not.  I'm not sure what you mean by "lost the tag", but if your control panel isn't working, contact Live Chat.  They'll send someone around to fix it.

12 minutes ago, Vicki Hancroft said:

HI, i have had a linden home for many years and stopped using it. ive lost the tag and cannot do a thing here but open door. i do have the LM. thank you in advance, Vicki Hancroft

And your question is .... ?  It sounds like you might want help with the control panel.  If that's all it is, contact Live chat when they open for business tomorrow morning.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.