You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2259 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Mesh & Texture creators

I'm Seeking to hire a mesh and texture artist with experience in complex and realistic mesh Buildings, Textures and equine accessory items in Second Life for an ongoing, long-term arrangements, Id like to be full owner and Recommend you to anyone interested in the creator i can Link them to you!(Can be talked about privately), I can spend RL AUD money that is limited on what i can afford...Im not looking for any rude or high temper people, Nor any overly excessive costs to then Decline you/them and get rude attitude.... im a nice person i dont need some Rude/Aggressive behaviour like i have received inworld when asking in the builders brewery group! I am saying this to be clear if i see a hint of Rude/Aggressive behaviour you will be ignored sorry.

So what im asking here for is:

- Expert level mesh mesh Buildings, Textures and equine accessory items

- Not to Rigg the Horse accessories as i have a rigging body i can set them to ^^

- Realistic texturing (I don't like Cartoons or basic colors i.e Tinting)

If anyone can Do these items contact me inworld OR here online the Forum Messaging, Prices are to be personally displayed/Spoken about, And if im happy i will be ordering more then once from you for a long term thing! not mostly for buildings but more for accessory items (Though i need a few buildings built with at least an 8 week limit on each building tbh) The terms and permissions are spoken in private also...

Please get back to me soon i can't wait to speak with you. (Imxaxdevilx666 Resident)

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2259 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.