gensaku

How to make Aesthetic clothes?

Hi, sorry if it's in the wrong board.

I've never created anything, and I'd like to try to make masculine clothes, specially for aesthetic and gianni. But how to do it? Is it better to do mesh or in applier? Do I create both in the same way? Is there a good tutorial to help me start?

If you have never created anything, you have a very steep hill ahead of you.  Clothing is perhaps the most difficult thing to make, and you will need to learn basic modeling skills before you can get there. Depending on how much patience you have, I'd suggest downloading copies of the free programs that many creators in SL use (GIMP for texturing and Blender for 3D modeling). You'll find plenty of tutorials for GIMP on line (use Google).  The same is true for Blender, but much of what you'll find is not relevant to SL, so I'd suggest starting with tutorials at https://blog.machinimatrix.org/category/mesh/

Begin by making very basic things so that you get a feel for the tools. Scour these forums for tips, and consider taking in world classes at Builders Brewery or anywhere else that you can find them.

Thank you Rolig Loon, I'll try those steps and search for classes in world as well. I tought clothes would be simple to make.