Marketplace Ghost Item

LittleUnicorn Meredith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello..

I have one item at my MP store (https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/57152) which is a ghost.. it is the "Meeroo" and i want to get rid of it.. its not listed, i can not open it, i can not edit it.. when i click it in my store it takes me to the startside from MP.. so i can do nothing with it.. can you give me an advice what to do, please.. what you adviced Maya Queller in another post does not work for me, cause i can not open a listing to edit it.. hopefully you can help me..

tyyy

LittleUnicorn Meredith

Edited by LittleUnicorn Meredith

4 hours ago, LittleUnicorn Meredith said:

Hello..

I have one item at my MP store (https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/57152) which is a ghost.. it is the "Meeroo" and i want to get rid of it.. its not listed, i can not open it, i can not edit it.. when i click it in my store it takes me to the startside from MP.. so i can do nothing with it.. can you give me an advice what to do, please..

I've had the same issue myself a few times but that was long ago. If I rememebr correctly, the solution was simply to open a support ticket and ask Linden Lab to delete it manually.

13 hours ago, LittleUnicorn Meredith said:

hello ChinRey..

i did this i guess one or two years ago and they said they can do nothing.. but maybe i should open a ticket again to LL.. i will try it.. tyyyy ChinRey

13 hours ago, LittleUnicorn Meredith said:

WOW.. i wrote a ticket and after 10 minutes the ghost item was deleted bei LL.. ty soooooooo much.. *makes a happy dance

Oh yes, Linden Lab has made some serious improvements to how they handle support tickets . They have always been willing but not always able to help. That has changed though and although I'm not sure (Dakota can answer that but she won't of course), it's mainly about introducing better, more efficient and less time consuming, work routines.

Edited by ChinRey

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome! This is what happened to me the other day when I placed some items in my store before they were listed. I have a ghost item that I can't delete and it's been driving me nuts! the one from the 21st is the one that's been there forever, and when i reuploaded some items, I had one missing again.

I will be sure to send a ticket. Thanks!

screenshotstore.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.