Excellent mesh artists look for work!

SeanKSW

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone!

My job includes: clothing, shoes, hair, accessories,  items... As long as you need, I can make everything.
If you need rig. I can make rig  too
This is part of my job:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/143379451@N07/
All offers and enquiries are free. When asked about prices, if you can provide a picture or link, it will be great. In this way I can quote more accurately. No matter how much you spend. As long as you order from me, mesh. You will have all copyrights.
I guarantee high quality and at low price! Don't worry about the price. I am eager to find someone to work with for a long time. I'll give you the best price.
If you're interested. Welcome to contact me in the world: princessbox

1 hour ago, Derekmate said:

But why don't you make stuff and  then you put it on the MP? 

I can't speak for Sean but when you think about it it's a lot simpler to take a contract, do the work and then get paid than it is having to deal with all the advertising, customer support, events,  social networking, store groups, content theft, DMCAs, and the multitude of other things that go into running a successful SL business.

15 hours ago, Fluffy Sharkfin said:

I can't speak for Sean but when you think about it it's a lot simpler to take a contract, do the work and then get paid than it is having to deal with all the advertising, customer support, events,  social networking, store groups, content theft, DMCAs, and the multitude of other things that go into running a successful SL business.

(One more off) Ok I get that. But what if you do a few stuff for resell, whit a nc in the box and hire somebody to do the business part of it? I'm sure  you have a few friend how would do it (if not I would)  and he get payed something. You get money, advertisement and you create jobs. The costumers get resell stuff cheaper then paying for a mesh artist, but if they need one your nc is there first hand. And how run your shop get money, something to do. 

Just saying. 

@Derekmate Sure, that's an equally viable business model for someone making full perm mesh items, but I can definitely see the advantages of minimizing your involvement with the product after the creative work is complete, plus I think there's a reasonably high demand for "original" mesh content as opposed to products created from full perms kits.  I could go into specifics about the pros and cons of each approach but that's probably a conversation better suited to the General Discussion forum. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.