Kellenia, where are you?

GerardGreen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! 3 months ago I met a very sweet girl. She was new to SL and we easily became friends. I so much liked spending time with her. I don't think she had any other friends as when she logged into SL it was only for 2-3 hours (European evening time) and we were always together.  One day she disappeared without saying a word. I am curious and worried about her. I wrote her few messages but no respond. She always appears offline. I still have her in my friend list. Have anybody heard anything from her? I miss her so much.

• Like 4

Yes just realize that you were fortunate to have spent the time together that you did.  Every once in awhile you find people here who are on for an intense but short amount of time and then leave.  Just realize it is the way SL works, and that you will have people moving in and out of your SL life.  The only thing you can do is to keep on your friendlist and let her know that you are thinking of her and miss her.  If you do not hear from her in six months it might be best to remove her from your friends list and move on.  You will always have memories of time spent together.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I lost someone suddenly, and without notice, as well. It is hard to not have some sort of closure, and to not know if they are ok in RL. I totally understand your pain. I do write to him from time to time in case he decides to came back someday. 

• Like 1

Sadly that happens A LOT in SL in general. I've had friends I used to talk to all the time suddenly stop logging in and havent heard from in years, and although I worry about them and wonder what happened, unless you had contact outside of SL with them  (Facebook, Discord, skype, texting, calling etc) There really isn't any sure way to get news except wait and hope they log back in eventually, and leave them messages and NC's and so on 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.