Seeking hair

Tari Landar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How's that for a non-specific title?

Ok, not for me, I don't shop, nor do I ever change my hair anymore, I know very little and none of my recommendations will work. I am helping someone find UNRIGGED (yes, I am putting that in caps because it is an absolute necessity!!!) modifiable, mesh hair. She prefers medium to longer length cuts, ones with a partial up/down ponytail, or even just straight with a little wave in them(not super curly, just wavy) will work too. She's looking for medium to dark blonds or light to medium brunettes.  It must absolutely be modifiable and unrigged because she has a much smaller than typical av and needs to be able to resize it down VERY small(likely smaller than you're picturing) and adjust to fit her av.  She currently has non-mesh hair but would really love to have some mesh...assuming we can find it. 

I'm growing increasingly tired of searching the MP to find that the vast majority of hair creators that use the word unrigged are selling RIGGED friggen hair with unrigged in keywords...le sigh. So...I turn to those of you more versed in shopping. Please help before I yank out all my own hair and we're both in the same boat!!!

You can reply here, send me a pm here direct, OR, IM/NC/LM me inworld with recommendations I can drop on her.  A well made UNRIGGED full perm hair that we can play around with until she gets the right look will work too. 

Thank you very, very much in advance... from a very frustrated searcher just trying to help a gal out and having very little luck. 

• Like 1

Definitely try DOE, Wasabi Pills, and Truth. As always, try a demo first. :) I know that there are also a few sellers that do have resizer scripts in their hairs, so be sure to check for those when you demo. I have an RP daughter who uses these brands to resize for herself. Additionally, a lot of the older prim hairs definitely resize down to the old "tiny" size, so if you can find some of those, that would probably work best for her, if that's how small she is going. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.