NECK FEATHERING/VAMP TEETH

Misti Demonia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I am having issues with the Sophie Bento head. The skin is matching perfectly but there is a feathering around the neck where the head meets the body. it is NOT the skin issue its the head size issue. I have head set at 0 and have tried all the different sizes. I have a maitreya body. Can anyone help me? Also the teeth wont change for the head. It stays at Vamp and wont go to normal teeth.Β Thank you

Edited by Misti Demonia

Might be the body's 'neck fix'? Not sure if it's the same deal as Signature has, but I just keep mine turned off.

In Maitreya HUD tab: "Skins & Options" there's down on the right button "Neck fix On/off". Look at your neck and click the button few times, then you'll see how neck fix comes on and off. Leave to off position.

Below that button there is "Neck size - Body fat" and below it are numbers 0, 5, 7, 11, 24. Check in appearance what is your body fat. If it's none of those numbers adjust your body fat so that it is same as one of those numbers. Then in Maitreya HUD select the number to same as your body fat is. Now the head neck is exactly the same size as the body neck is, a perfect fit.

You might still see a line in the neck due to different colours in head and the body.

PS.
The above works to get exact size fit with Maitreya body and avatar system head.
I don't know is there any neck size controls in Sophie bento mesh head.
Chack that too is there any, if not then the above should work on Sophie head too.

Edited by Coby Foden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.