graphics card

Jed Aria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

firestorm is unable to run because your video card drivers did not install properly,are out of date or are unsupported hardware. I have brought my drivers up to date ,this vid card is intregated into mb intel.i still get this message ,thanks in advance

2 answers to this question

WHICH Intel integrated graphics?  Please go to the viewer's "Help/About Firestorm" menu choice.  Highlight the information about your graphics card you will find there.  Copy it with CTRL+C.  Then edit your post here and paste the information with CTRL+V.

Early versions of Intel integrated graphics are not supported in Windows 10.  If that's your situation, you can 1) revert back to Windows 7 or 8.1; 2) Install a separate Nvidia or AMD graphics card (if your computer is a desktop model); or 3) get a new computer.

• Like 1

It sounds like your system is using the CPU integrated graphics. The minimum version now supported is HD-4000. Figuring out which version you have and where it fits in the scheme of things complex but, the info is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_HD_and_Iris_Graphics. I think you can click the viewers HELP->About... without clearing the error message and get the info Lindal is asking about. If not Google 'find my graphics version'.

The minimum system requirements to run SL are here: https://secondlife.com/my/support/system-requirements/index.php?

If you have a desktop, you or a shop can add a video card. If you have a laptop, you'll have to upgrade to newer hardware.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.