Demo on MP flagged and taken down?

Arielle Simondsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, one of my demos was flagged and taken down due to spam or disallowed listing practices.  um, ok.  Im not sure why because it is listed in the same way all my other demos are listed.  So how do I find out what the problem was so I can fix it?  Im not even sure how it could be a problem as I have dozens of demos all done in the same way and none of them have been flagged and taken down.

any suggestions?  thanks!!  :)

I'm only guessing by looking at your listings, but possibly the problem is keyword spam.
You use a lot of subjective words for keywords, for example: trendy, cute, pretty, stylish, affordable, sexy, hot etc

If you file a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ & give the MP link to the removed listing, LL support will be able to give you more details about why the listing was taken down.

• Like 1

In theory according to some official Linden comment here in the past your keywords should be things like "skirt", "blue", "knit", "mini", not as Whirly says subjective adjectives.  It is likely that someone flagged one particular item and if your other things have the same listing they might get flagged also.

THAT being said, there was a post on the forums not long ago about someone who had virtually taken over the top spots in clothing and was NOT following the rules and still there long after folks had flagged (I went over and flagged too LOL as a mini skirt should not show up when you are looking for a sweater).  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.