TODDLEDOO

Ahlhice

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Several potential starting points for troubleshooting...

1) I'm not familiar with the  ToddleeDoo. But on a Maitreya body, I'd suggest to switch off the "neck fix" alpha. Do you see that kinda angled texture pointing away from the neck, its texture "bleeding out"? Check your other HUD tabs for such a neck fix switch...

2) Do the body and the head even use the same skintone / same applier? There seems to be at least one shade difference.

3) You seem to run on very low graphic settings. That may also affect your body's appearance...

Thanks for ur help! lillith, anyways im still stuck ... yeah im so dumb with pc things . new pic, when i put only alpha. I can see a ring ... i think is the place where texture bleeding out. But i dont have idea how close it and i test all items on the box

Screenshot_5.png

first, be sure you have the matching skin and head skin appliers. Since the Toddledoo is Omega compatible, that's easy enough. Next, be sure you are using something like CalWL or Nam's skin and prim for your windlight setting to be sure you don't have odd shadows. Next, and this is important, compare the colors on the SIDE of the neck, not under the chin. Under the chin you have shading for that chin underside as well as shading on the neck for the trachea. That shading can throw the appearance of the color off. THose things will usually let you match perfectly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.