Second Life Support Ticket for lost items

Cassiopeia67

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Went to a place where a shoutcast board was purchased that disappeared and has not come back to inventory.  The store website says to file a ticket with Linden Labs, but where do you find the tickets to fill them out at?  And why can we not just get a re delivery of the product?  Can someone please assist us as this was a very expensive item and we don't want to have to spend the money to replace it.

Cassie Luciano

I'm assuming you rezzed it inworld and for some reason it disappeared.  Often when that happens they item will come back with a relog or the next day.  A missing inventory item might also be one of the few cases where clearing cache actually helps also.

It is unlikely that LL can or will do anything about a single item, but if you want to file a ticket, use the Support link under Help from your web dashboard page.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

48 minutes ago, Cassiopeia67 said:

Went to a place where a shoutcast board was purchased that disappeared and has not come back to inventory.  The store website says to file a ticket with Linden Labs, but where do you find the tickets to fill them out at?  And why can we not just get a re delivery of the product?  Can someone please assist us as this was a very expensive item and we don't want to have to spend the money to replace it.

Cassie Luciano

It is true that rezzed items that disappear frequently come back the next day. I lose my Kitty often and she happily returns. If that doesn't happen you can file a support ticket (available from the website backend). Choose "Inventory" I think as the issue. You do not need to be premium for this. 

If you know the EXACT name of the item you lost you have a fairly good chance of getting it back. In general though, once inventory is lost, it stays lost even if you file a ticket and the devs try and get it back. 

And it does seem like they should have a redelivery with something that techy. BUT if it was a no copy item, well then that answers that question.

https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

Edited by Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.