lost

emprsluvlidercmainyu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so today i rezzed an item on my land an its gone.. i have went through all the steps.. resetting my cache.. cleaning my cache .. having my land restarted by the owner.. going to the gtp 0.0.0 and looking.. doing a land search by object name.. by my name.. by my group nothing.. ive looked in obejects folder an lost an found . nothing i have even had someone else come to my land an look.. ive restarted my whole pc.. even downloaded the sl viewer instread of firestorm.. so what else am i to do .. the item rezzed was myy sons box with all his pampers, bottles an washes in side of it.. 

• Sad 1

8 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, angeoco said:

Like most people, I didn't know about it either. It was only when I was having trouble with rezzing stuff (all copiable freebies luckily) that I decided to check what was up. I hope you get your stuff back.

mines wasn't copyable.. i have a zooby baby so i lost everything hopefully it comes back but i doubt it cause ive done everything the notecards an webpages have said.

54 minutes ago, Martie Giha said:

I lost one of my rental stores almost a week ago.  It's still not back.  Today I was trying to put out a Christmas bear.  Yes, that is gone too.  This in on my land. ' HELP PLEASE."

It's impossible to know what to suggest, given only that little information. Objects don't simply disappear. Has everything in your parcel disappeared or only those items? What is the total L.I. allowance on your parcel, and how much of it have you used already? Have you set ownership of the parcel to a group, and have you set an autoreturn? Have you checked your own inventory, starting with the Lost & Found folder? Have you used Region/Estate tools or Build >>> Pathfinding >> Linksets or a commercial survey tool to determine whether the objects are somewhere else in the region?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.