You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, im quite desperate to get some help with the demonica =state of art= Mesh female av textures/texture, i cannot for the life of me texture it and i cannot find anything to help with that....Please if you know of any texture and maybe able to create a skin please let me know IN WORLD xameiiax resident.

I have added a screenshot of the av and texture layout if it helps

No this Avatar is no longer available on MP/In world SORRY

demonica.png

this is a bit old, not sure if it's still of interest to you, but from looking at that texture it is clear the avatar has it's own unique set of UVs. no texture will fit it properly other than a texture that maps to the avatar's UVs. there are some hackney tricks you can try, like taking a screenshot of that texture, then in an external photo editor like gimp you can crop the screenshot to the edges of the texture, then resize it to 1024 x 1024. then you can use it as a template guide to make something new. but given the layout of that texture you are not likely to get good results.

short of getting the original mesh into a 3d program you are out of luck. the only other thing you can try is to contact the creator and ask if there is anything they can do for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.