Morning Glytch Report - Thursday 21

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just made the rounds and thought it would help save some time for the devs if I reported. If this isn't helpful, just post a comment and I will keep quiet . Only trying to help out since I am there anyway.

Most of the Glytch sims have one out of order glytch hanging around roaming in circle now. Tahoe has  three, Murry two down and the AIRPORT was AOK.   At 8:30ish  AM SLT. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

So..how do we know that glitchy Glytches are not glitchy on purpose? Or that the name was chosen just in case the Glytches have glitches?

Well Whirly said the devs knew there were problems and were working on solutions. AND all of this morning's broken ones were "fixed" (one -- a very cool one -- has replaced another one). And all is well with the world again -- for awhile anyway.  IF the broken glytchs just stood there like decoys -- that would be OK. But having them look active and not BE active is pretty confusing to folks that are just learning. Since that is a lot of folks (I have sent a few to the wiki page), not a good plan. LOL.  I think the powers that be are smart enough to know that :D.

Later edit: They are going amok again LOL. Hopefully the "new folks" will figure that out fairly quickly :D

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1

I wish the gem payout was better, after catching 500+ glytches, I only got 21 pink gems... long way to the 99 pink gems and able to upgrade to next weapon - not to mention to enter the 3 portals.

Riddles or small tasks to be made - giving gems would when solved correct, would have been a nice addition for that little tedious running around.

But very fun game and the glytyches are so funny and nice catch to keep, especial the rare and epic ones, love it :D

Edited by Rachel1206

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.